Monday, January 7, 2008

Two Weeks To Go - January 7

My To-Do list has over 100 items on it - but, hey, I have two weeks. My concern - can I fit the growing pile of stuff in my room into one suitcase that will weigh less than 50 pounds AND include everything I need for 10 weeks????

My arms are poked with inoculations, the malaria medicine is in the mail and, thankfully, Patty Cullen is willing to answer all the questions I have about this next adventure in my life.

4 comments:

lynneviti said...

Donna, you are my role model! I am in awe of your India trip project and think your blog is da bomb. I will be reading it frequently to follow your work and your adventures across the world. Go well, stay well, namaste

aberry said...

Thank you Donna for sharing with those of us who are still working for a living. I live vicariously through you while I am slaving to make ends meet. It is my wish that you continue your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Love your initial blog and photos and look forward to sharing your adventures. As with aberry, some of us dogs still gotta get up and go to jobs. Travel safely and remember to check the origin label on the bottled water (no Ganges!).

Love, Lynne

Bill George said...

Awesome, Donna! You are such a great writer and fearless traveler.... I'm signing up for auto-notify.
Bill